- Dynamics (Very Good) 80% 80%
- Sound Stage (Very Good) 80% 80%
- Surface Noise (Very Good) 80% 80%
- Treble (Very Good) 80% 80%
- Midrange (Very Good) 80% 80%
- Bass (Reference Quality) 90% 90%
Recording is second to none. One of the albums you can toss on to check how your system really sounds, especially for accurate bass. Try Simple man for some really low digging thump… the kind of bass that you can feel without it being bloated or boomy. Highly Recommended for every music fan and hifi enthusiast.
PS: looking to see just how well your system resolves and separates instruments? See if you notice the percussion section on Gimme Three Steps…