- Dynamics (Reference Quality) 90% 90%
- Sound Stage (Perfect) 100% 100%
- Surface Noise (Very Good) 80% 80%
- Treble (Reference Quality) 90% 90%
- Midrange (Reference Quality) 90% 90%
- Bass (Reference Quality) 90% 90%
Norah Jones (come away with me)
Analogue Productions AAPP 042
-Mastered by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio from the original source recordings!
-200-gram audiophile vinyl pressing by Quality Record Pressings. Gatefold, tip-on jackets on heavy cardboard stock, deluxe high quality!
Ive said it before and ill say it again. If you are looking for the best sounding records that money can buy, Analogue Productions and Quality Record Pressings is the place to start. This record is a testament to the hard work over there and I cant think of another challenger besides ORG and Mofi that even comes close. Do I need to even say anything else? Honestly, what are you waiting for? This album is as good as its going to get.
Incredible Fidelity, out of this world recording and performances.