Triode Wire Labs American Speaker Cable
What is “Ron’s Pick”? This is an award honoring a piece of equipment that Ron would personally purchase for his own system. The components that earn these awards may not be a fit for everyone, but are so perfect for New Record Day, that they get their own special stamp of approval!
The “American Speaker Cable” is the latest product in the Triode Wire Labs line-up. Consisting of 210 individual 30 AWG conductors in its standard format (420 conductors in bi-wired format!), utilizing only the finest sounding connectors made by Cardas Audio. The standard solid billet milled pure copper spades combined with Triode Wire Labs proprietary design and fabrication methods produces the most natural, musically pure sound available at affordable audiophile prices. The copper spade installation method of hydraulic compression die forging of 16,000 lbs. force produces the “perfect” connection. This cold-fused / cold-welded technique provides the perfect bonded joint
- Designed for work effortlessly with all types of amplifier and speaker combinations, including flea watt SET’s horn systems to mega-watt solid state monoblock electrostatics, and everything in-between!
- Effortless, revealing organic & natural sound – the perfect neutral conductors!
- Perfect SYNERGY with Triode Wire Labs Power Cable products, a match made in Heaven!
- Standard with “top of the line” natural sounding pure copper Cardas spades. Three different pure copper spade connector combinations available (standard 6.5mm (CCMS-C1), oversized 9mm (CCMS-9) and narrow spades (CCMS-S) for vintage gear with terminal strip connectors (ie- older McIntosh gear). All compression die forged to produce the “perfect” connection!
- Deep Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which is Accurate & Natural Sounding.
- Custom Triode Wire Labs, Inc. “Ground Plane Technology” Proprietary Design, for exceptional passive noise suppression and RFI/EMI field rejection.
- Very Flexible and User Friendly.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, employing 100% USA-produced components using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
- Our newest product to date!
- All speaker cables are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring an audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ Anniversary Edition 3.5 with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts.
- Optional in-stock Cardas Rhodium over Silver plated banana connectors (CAB) available. The installation of the bananas will require the use of Cardas Quad-eutectic solder, the finest audio solder in the world, originally developed by the Western Electric Corporation.
- Yes, custom speaker jumpers are available!!!